Thursday, February 23, 2012

Failed Robbery

I was walking back from home depot where I got dropped off when some guy tried to steal my backpack. I didn't get a good look at his face, all I know is he looked kinda of brown, probably middle eastern (didn't look Hispanic). He tried to just grab my backpack and pull it off me, but I managed to wrestle a bit and get my hand on one of the arm loops. We both fell on the ground and he got up and took off. I began chasing him for a few steps but then I stopped, since I realized he didn't take anything so why bother (also I'm really tired).

What really sucks is that he broke my bag while trying to steal it; the left ear loop is torn so now I have to carry it on one shoulder until I can get some needle and thread. None of you would happen to have a spare backpack, do ya?

1 comment:

  1. It's a bit late, but you could always try asking at a hotel next time you need thread. They always have hundreds of thousands that they normally just throw away. I'm sure they'd have the heart to help you.

    ReplyDelete