Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spare A Corner for a Robot

This is kind of awkward for me to ask, but as I mentioned in a comment in my previous post, it is very hard for me to keep a lot of things because I don't have a place to store them. I only have a backpack to store my belongings, and it is currently packed with clothes, some tools and hygienic items, and some space for my laptop.

I used to carry more stuff in the past, but they kept getting stolen or mistreated due to exposure from hiding it in humid places and such. It would really help me if one of you guys could help me out and let me keep some stuff at your place. I'm not asking for a room (or a whole closet) or a key to your front door; all I really need is a safe place in the cities I cruise (at least one in DC/Nova, preferably another few in Virginia Beach VA, Baltimore MD, Atlantic City NJ, Philadelphia PA, and Columbia SC).

If you have the space and generosity to help me out then let me know in the comments, and leave some contact info or email me at maybeicanbeyourhometonight@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Actually love the concept of this blog mate. Definitely going to follow here from now on, keep up with this stuff buddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man, I appreciate the support. You don't happen to live in any of the towns I listed, do you?

      Delete